 Castle / 7640
  (canceled)

  Re: Forest of Blood: Episode 2

In lugnet.castle, Joel Jacobsen writes: <snipped> Hmm.. not sure how I managed to post this twice five minutes apart.. oops.. it brings up a question I've had for a while, though.. How does one, if at all, cancel a message? I may just be blind, but (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forest of Blood: Episode 2

(...) It depends upon HOW you post the message, If you post with a newsreader there SHOULD be a cancel button, if you post by the Web interface you have to currently post in Lugnet.admin.general with the group, exact post # (use the web interface to (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forest of Blood: Episode 2

(...) That would explain it; I'm posting through the web interface. Guess I just need to watch that twitchy clicker finger. :) Joel Jacobsen (URL) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)