 Castle / 7618
    Re: Clone Weapons —Brian Kasprzyk
   (...) If I were a betting man, I would say it is from the Playmobil line. BK> (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Clone Weapons —Frederick Grondy
    The bow is playmobil ( one of their 'short bows'), I have no idea about the sword, it could be from a dozen different fantasy lines. Fritz (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)