 Castle / 7610
    Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle —Aaron West
   (...) The darned thing was simply one of TLCs Best Sellers this past holiday season. I think this says there WILL be more big Castle theme sets. Folk who saw them at X-mas shopping time grabbed them FAST, I noticed. Most stores won't see shelf stock (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)