 Castle / 7600 (+5)
  Re: Castle Model

(...) Brian, That castle is great, I can think of a million (well, lots) of backstories involving that castle on the water. Dang, where can I get a few hundred burps, now. George (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Model

(...) Very nice Brian! I like that it is built on the water, much like the stronghold I've been working on and off on. We both have a 6057 Sea Serpent docked in front too! Hope to see much more from you in the future. Keep up the good work! Thanks. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Model

(...) Fo Real. My question is whether the whole "Empire" setup is made entirely out of legos. If so ... geez. I want to make a castle like that, but I doubt I would ever have enough bricks :) -- Pawel (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle World

Me again. Surely someone has got an idea how the complete Castle set should be arrange. Does the Yellow castle take centre stage? etc. etc.. (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Model

(...) This from the builder of Strombrachter! :) DaveE (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact