 Castle / 760 (+5)
  Re: Lego/playmobile ramble

(...) Hee. It's apparently no longer a part of the product line, but you should see the Playmobil Ghost. It's such a ringer for the LEGO ghost that it could be the LEGO ghost's giant economy-sized brother. I don't think I still have the box, (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego/playmobile ramble

In lugnet.castle, Rachel Kingston writes: <snip> (...) Not only that, but the part numbers are clearly marked on the instructions, and the buyer is allowed, nay, encouraged to call Playmobil and purchase parts individually. Not cheap, of course, but (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego/playmobile ramble

(...) Well, LEGO comes close, the floating boats can be motorized (I think with the same motor which came with that Playmobil boat). (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Boat motors (was: Lego/playmobile ramble)

[FUT lugnet.boats] (...) FYI, in case it has not been mentioned in awhile, the Playmobil boat motor fits very nicely in the stern of the LEGO floating boats. ;-) Also, if you have a friendly neighborhood toyshop, they might order a "replacement" (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.boats)

  Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?

(...) Additionally, although this has been mentioned before, I'll mention this again. Ninja come from LEGO in boxes marked "Castle". (...) Well have sucky helmets and their "buildings" leave something to be desired (walls of burps!). They did have (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact