 Castle / 7599
  Re: Castle Model

(...) I know this is .castle, but everyone should go up one level on his gallery and check out his star wars MOCs... wow. (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Model

(...) Fo Real. My question is whether the whole "Empire" setup is made entirely out of legos. If so ... geez. I want to make a castle like that, but I doubt I would ever have enough bricks :) -- Pawel (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Model

(...) This from the builder of Strombrachter! :) DaveE (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Model

(...) No kidding! As a castle late-comer, I only own something like 6 of the classic-style castle wall pieces. Not to mention all the arches, inverted slopes, and massive amounts of grey involved, I don't think I could ever make anything like that. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Model

Pawal, The Imperial Station was 100% Lego. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)