 Castle / 7596
  Re: Castle Model

(...) You know, I should just abandon my attempts to build castles, I'm just no good at making ones that look that cool. Great job, if it isn't destroyed already, I'd really like to see some internal shots, I noticed some hinge pieces used. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Model

(...) I know this is .castle, but everyone should go up one level on his gallery and check out his star wars MOCs... wow. (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Model

(...) Fo Real. My question is whether the whole "Empire" setup is made entirely out of legos. If so ... geez. I want to make a castle like that, but I doubt I would ever have enough bricks :) -- Pawel (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Model

(...) This from the builder of Strombrachter! :) DaveE (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Model

(...) No kidding! As a castle late-comer, I only own something like 6 of the classic-style castle wall pieces. Not to mention all the arches, inverted slopes, and massive amounts of grey involved, I don't think I could ever make anything like that. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Model

Pawal, The Imperial Station was 100% Lego. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)