 Castle / 7570
    Re: Big ugly trolls (was Re: New stuff on my webpage ...) —Richard Noeckel
   (...) If you regard it as such, then why bother to respond. Other than to simply insult? (...) Who are you to determine what content is worthy of discussion, especially since it doesn’t even concern you. If it was not “worthy of public discussion” (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Big ugly trolls (was Re: New stuff on my webpage ...) —Chris Maddison
   If you guys want to continue this, please do it in debate; don't plug up .castle with this kind of babble. Thanks, -Chris FUT .off-topic.debate (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)