 Castle / 7552
    Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle —Shiri Dori
   (...) Nope, no corrections, I meant the 6-radius ones. Well, the circle part is 4-stud radius, but the plate itself is 6x6... same one as you used. (...) <nod> Speaking of great creations BTW, I'm not sure if I've ever told you how much I like your (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

        Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle —Heather Patey
   (...) Oh, right you are, they're not actually quarter-circles. (...) Well gee, much appreciated! Go ahead and borrow, that's what they're there for. I just wish the pieces existed to make the china cabinet, lamp, and glassware shelf. By the way, I (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)