 Castle / 7547
  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

(...) Hehehe, well, if you have the right pieces, you could do the exact same thing with white bricks. The Paradisa Poolside Paradise even has those quarter-circle plates in white, I think... -Shiri (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

(...) The Poolside Paradise has the 6-radius white plates like the grey ones I used at the top level, but not the 4-radius - I think they're new, and not yet appearing in white. (Please correct me if you've seen them!) I'll take Brasso to my white (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

(...) Nope, no corrections, I meant the 6-radius ones. Well, the circle part is 4-stud radius, but the plate itself is 6x6... same one as you used. (...) <nod> Speaking of great creations BTW, I'm not sure if I've ever told you how much I like your (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

(...) Oh, right you are, they're not actually quarter-circles. (...) Well gee, much appreciated! Go ahead and borrow, that's what they're there for. I just wish the pieces existed to make the china cabinet, lamp, and glassware shelf. By the way, I (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)