 Castle / 7492
  AIM chat

I guess this is as good of a place to post it as any (with the appropriate Followup). If you have AIM and want to talk about building, stories, or your future projects, a group of us hangs out at BrickLug and shoots the bull. I know a lot of first (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: AIM chat

(...) What about ICQ ? -wes (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: AIM chat

(...) Alright Pawel, how do I find ya'll if you ARE on there? Do I have to be invited or something? Matt (Mattexl on AOL IM) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: AIM chat

(...) ICQ doesn't support more than about 3 people in chat, IIRC. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: AIM chat

(...) What I do is just invite myself to the chatroom :) That brings it up. Anyone have better ideas or suggestions? -- Pawel (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)