 Castle / 7441
  An unknown model in Knights Kingdom

Hello I refer to a well published leaflet regarding the various sets in Knights Kingdom (4130235/413201-1N) In the centre, slightly to the left, there is "a guarded treasure carriage". Was it ever made? Does it exist? Has it a number? Your help (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: An unknown model in Knights Kingdom

(...) There is a strange carrige pictured on the knights kingdom page inthe small catalogs that come with the 2000/2001 sets. (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: An unknown model in Knights Kingdom

(...) I'm wondering the same thing...I hardly gave it a second look when I first saw it, but then I took another look...it'd be a nice set. The hitching, soldier, arches, etc....I hope this is one of the sets in the (hoping here) next KK wave. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)