 Castle / 7385
    Re: My new (actually really old) MOC: Gate to Sidon —Bill Farkas
   (...) Great model. Excellent optimization of parts (base and half tower pieces), and great use of color and slopes. I like the fortifications on the top the best. In the last photo with the two shadowy figures - it looks like there are four (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My new (actually really old) MOC: Gate to Sidon —Wilson Raska
   (...) Thanks. (...) Yeah, I knew there had to be another use for those half-octagonal tower pieces. I was just playing around with them and that baseplate and this is what came out. I also like the way the yellow highlights the black and grey. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)