 Castle / 7349
  Re: Teaser - dare you enter?

(...) halcyon (...) all (...) either (...) Added bonus : Ethelred's undead ghostly spirits attacking Halcyon Castle (URL) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser - dare you enter?

(...) You're breaking my heart!!! I wanna see the whole story now!!! Seriously though, :) those pictures look fantastic and after totally enjoying your previous stories I'm sure this one will rock as well. Godspeed on releasing the whole story to (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)