 Castle / 7323
    good buy —Dave Hacker
   Hello fellow castle fans I just recently received a stake of five 7151 Sith Infiltrators. Now before you say, "Yah, but that's SW theme." I am here to recommend this set to all castle fans. Being one myself, at $10.00 on e-toys, I believe this set (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: good buy —Daan Bargerbos
   Hi Dave, I've bought two sets in a sale, and used the fuor-block slopes as parts for my tower. I agree with you: it's a beautiful 'castle-set', as many of the SW-sets are (my favourit is 7184; all those brown and tan bricks!). Happy building! Daan (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)