 Castle / 7316
  Re: 6075 yellow castle stickers...

(...) OK! I'm happy someone else did that... Of course, why not just rearrange the images completely before printing just the ones you want? Like a whole army of Chrevony retainers. (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 6075 yellow castle stickers...

(...) Good point. However, I have a 375 that needs new stickers so this is perfect. thanks again... (and can I buy you lunch next week?) ++Lar (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)