 Castle / 7248
    Re: The Royal Train Website —Bryan Kinkel
   Quite simply - phenomenal! I really love the mixing of castle and train themes to give it an 'old world' feel. I would love to see Lego put out a new 9v train series (with moterized points of course!) in this style. Bryan "Brian Williams" (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)