 Castle / 7108
  Re: Which Set Should I Bring?

(...) And I can attest that you can get quite a lot of LEGO into the limit for checked baggage. You can get up to 140 pounds of baggage (2 70 pound bags [well - more likely boxes]). I'll get the name of the toilet paper brand whose box worked so (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Which Set Should I Bring?

(...) I'll second that (all but the toilet bag ;-). I stuffed pretty much everything I could when we moved - we had to take everything we wanted within about 10 suitcases (5 people). We only shipped a box or two of books... Be resourceful. Stick (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)