 Castle / 7040
  Sword holders

Someone mentioned sword holders as a possible new piece from LEGO, but an idea made its way into my brain. We don't need plastic sword holders at all - we've got everything we need, and it's Official LEGO, too! The idea is simple: take some of the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sword holders

(...) eric (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sword holders

The over the shoulder look is great! I discovered something similar with my Pirate minifigs. If I want the 'fig to look like he has his hand on the hilt, ready to draw his sword, I just put the sword in his hand facing backward and then position the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sword holders

I use thsi same technique in my upcoming movie. It also lets you draw the sword easily. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)