 Castle / 7033
    Re: LEGO promotes drinking?! —Aaron Gershon
   If I am correct, that is the second 6067 with that note as part of its description in the past week or two. I posted about it but noone responded answering my question. Nice rare set -- I think I saw it in a SAH catalog around 1990 or whenever it (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: LEGO promotes drinking?! response —Janice Tomer
   (...) Well, Aaron, you are correct -- I emailed the seller and he asked me to post his response: (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)