 Castle / 6947
    Ninja polybags at Store 24 —Jeff Johnston
   While running into a Store 24 on a quick "we're outta sloppy joe mix" mission, what to my surprise do I discover but a string of LEGO polybags hanging on the end of one of the aisles? Further inspection revealed that they are sets 3017 (black ninja (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

        Re: Ninja polybags at Store 24 —Richard Noeckel
   (...) Yup, the same... (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma)