 Castle / 6928
    MOA LIC report —John Radtke
   Hey, Shiri, is LIC on your acronym page yet - might be handy with new ones opening left and right. Still no chrome sets at the MN LEGO Imagination Center. Ah, well. They did have a newer item to go along with the capes, foam shields, & foam swords. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: MOA LIC report —Shiri Dori
   Heeeheee, I was just browsing posts and saw my name... (...) I think it is. I remember I was confused as to what it was myself. I'll check, tho, thanks! -Shiri (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)