 Castle / 6925 (+5)
  Re: THE KINGDOM OF ANDRASTAVIA.......COMING SOON

(...) Thanx Nathan..... It didnt take that long to do the actual artwork.... more with the building and photo shoots.... : ) I'm a graphic designer.... so I do this type of art every day..... And yes..... the castle was based on Neuschwanstein..... (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: lego factions and series

(...) Well, I always figured if I were a minifig, I'd be part of the Black Falcons. As a Card-Carrying Oppressed Libertarian, I guess I will have to change my minifig allegiance! I always saw the Forestmen as liberals myself, steal from the rich and (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Knights' Kingdom comic book

I've just recieved and read the new Knights' Kingdom comic from Lego Media and i loved it. All of the Knights' Kingdom sets and characters feature in it, the story of course is about Cedric and his goons trying to take over Leo's castle and grab (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  MOA LIC report

Hey, Shiri, is LIC on your acronym page yet - might be handy with new ones opening left and right. Still no chrome sets at the MN LEGO Imagination Center. Ah, well. They did have a newer item to go along with the capes, foam shields, & foam swords. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Anyone up for a big castle Brickwars over break?

(...) If only I could join your event with my 500+ force of the undead. My men are weary, for they haven’t seen battle for many years, and yearn to test their skills and metal in a dance of death. (...) Yet another battle that my steadfast ranks (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact