 Castle / 6906
    Help placing some castle wall elements. —Ray Sanders
   In a bag of random parts I got today, I noticed three castle elements. What set(s) might they have been from ? (1) White Castle Wall Corner section (1) White Castle Wall Corner section with some red-bricks printed on it (1) White Castle Turret (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Help placing some castle wall elements. —Aaron West
   (...) Well Ray, your surprise is that these are NOT Castle system elements. They were available in the Pirates , Soldiers and Imperial Guards systems, arguably the best series ever attempted by LEGO. Search the set database for years 1989 through (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)