 Castle / 6900 (+5)
  Re: lego factions and series

(...) Good... Bad... I'm the guy with the crown. Heh. There's an Evil Dead game coming out for the Dreamcast with voice supplied by Bruce himself. Can't wait. obCastle: The original name for Army of Darkness was "Mid-Evil Dead", but the studio nixed (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: anyone into trades?

The right area to post this request is in Marketplace, Buy/Sell/Trade. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: lego factions and series

My first Castle set was <set:6059 Knight's Stronghold>. It had three Black Knights, and since they were the defending the fortress, I thought they were the good guys. It also had two Black Falcons, but for years I thought that they were Crusaders, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What is this piece?

(...) I've never seen the helmet either? It could be a computer generated image, or some one may have altered the chrome light reflecting back part of a flood light, or it could be from the Belville sets. P.S. have you recieved any other answers to (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What is this piece?

Isn't it just two of the light reflectors stuck end to end? the chrome things you put around the lights to make them brighter? (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact