 Castle / 6880 (+5)
  Re: A taste of things to come

(...) The castle looks great too, can't wait to see more pics. Wilson (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Monument of Mine

That's pure sweetness! I loved looking at every picture! All the figures were excellently posed, especially the ninja doing the splits (great idea, two left legs) and the slaying of the Beast of Badon. I can't wait to see your other monuments! (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Monument of Mine

(...) lovely implementation of the statue idea on larger scale, and all those dk. grey pieces work great. *Very* nice. As for black statues mentioned-- they might not photo well unless in close-up, but hey, if they look good in person, it might be (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Castle sets in New Jersey.

snip (...) I was wondering how far the chrome sets had gotten. Where else have they turned up so far? I haven't seen them on the West Coast yet. -Bruce Duncan (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A taste of things to come

(...) (URL) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact