 Castle / 6878
6877  |  6879
Subject:
Chrome Castle sets in New Jersey.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 00:42:03 GMT

Hello everyone,
Anyone who is located in or near New Jersey may have heard of a chain of stores
called "Cost Cutters".  It is a store something like a K-Mart.  In any case,
they have the Chrome Castle sets 4816 - 4819
<set: 4816> <set: 4817> <set:4818> <set:4819>

They weren't by the toys, and I would have never found them if a friend of mine
from work who knows of my hobby didn't tell me about them.  They were in a
stand up cardboard display stand.  There were also some adventurers sets,
including
<set : 5912 Mikes Swamp Boat> and Sam Sanister & Baby T
There were others, but I didn't buy any of those, so I don't remember them.

Happy hunting.
-Andy Lynch