 Castle / 6854
    Re: Safety Glove —Mark Sandlin
   Just wait 'til I get the time machine up and running. I'll have a medieval donut shop set up in no time. ;^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

        Re: Safety Glove —Joel Jacobsen
   (...) Ye gods! You just had to prove you were demon spawn, didn't you.. now my knights shall have to ignore yon-evil-bad-guy and go after the Demon-Spawn known only as "Muffin Head"....all 15 of them. oi... Joel Ya know I'm fat, I'm huge!Really (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)