 Castle / 6841
  Re: 4819 avalible for 2.99 at S@H!! (Chrome set Rebel Chariot)

Okay, in regard to the inability of some of os to order the Chrome Kingdom sets 4816, 4817, 4818, or 4819 here is a suggestion. If you HAVE ordered these sets and HAVE received them, check your packing slip so see what the wharehouse number is, it (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4819 avalible for 2.99 at S@H!! (Chrome set Rebel Chariot)

(...) I am posting this again just so people see it. If you have them numbers, I'll be wantin' 'em, please. Aaron (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)