 Castle / 6840 (+10)
  Re: Palm leaf holder

(...) Yes, but my database does... 2 in 6977 - Arachnoid Star Base See, they're in space sets too! Kim (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 4819 avalible for 2.99 at S@H!! (Chrome set Rebel Chariot)

Okay, in regard to the inability of some of os to order the Chrome Kingdom sets 4816, 4817, 4818, or 4819 here is a suggestion. If you HAVE ordered these sets and HAVE received them, check your packing slip so see what the wharehouse number is, it (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  need help tracing piece!

Hello all, can anyone help me out here? I've got a red horse-cover (for want of a better word), which has blue printed over it and shows two red dragons on either side - was this cover in any other sets that 6086 and 6085? Any help much appreciated! (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Improv-ed Medieval BrikWars

Hey-- Tim (Courtney), Brandon (Grifford) and I are right here (my place) playing slightly-Improv-ed Brikwars. Meaning we're making up rules as we go along, not really following the rules, just looking for action. Carnage is everywhere. Pictures are (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  LEGO 6091 at my Target for $67

I was looking through the Target ad today, and I saw <set:6091 King Leos Castle> for $67. I don't know if it's nationwide, but it was in the Target ad today. Also I have a $10 off coupon from the LEGO Magazine. Worth it? <set:6091 King Leo's (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  LEGO 6091 at my Target for $67

I was looking through the Target ad today, and I saw <set:6091 King Leo's Castle> for $67. I don't know if it's nationwide, but it was in the Target ad today. Also I have a $10 off coupon from the LEGO Magazine. Worth it? Kevin ---...--- "Outside of (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Improv-ed Medieval BrikWars

(...) FU: We didn't have time to finish the game, but it sure looked like I lost. Bad strategy on my side, for splitting up my army and putting the cavalry before the foot-soldiers; plus, I was going against both Tim and Brandon at the same time. Oh (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Improv-ed Medieval BrikWars

(...) pictures. It seems awful gutsy to risk them in such a pitched battle. Wouldn't it be something if you could use BrikWars to determine the fates of clashing CW empires? It's almost hard to imagine. - Mike. (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: LEGO 6091 at my Target for $67

(...) Whoops, didn't mean to post twice, tried to stop it. Kevin (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Improv-ed Medieval BrikWars

(...) Well yeah - not really. It was kinda an unspoken agreement ahead of time not to damage the buildings. As for the people, it's easy to reassemble them! (...) Well, I think that could be cool for a different kind of org. A lot of people lately (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact