 Castle / 6809
6808  |  6810
Subject:
Alternate Model Suggestions for 7110 Landspeeder?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 03:25:18 GMT

I jus got this set today, and I'm quite pleased with it.  I want to build other
models with only the parts in this set, but I'm not sure where to start.  I'd
like to do something other than a speeder/hover vehicle, which seems like the
obvious thing to build.  Has anyone found an alternate use for the engines on
this set?

(This is in the Caslte newsgroup on purpose, since I know lots of Castle people
have played with this set)