 Castle / 6795 (+5)
  Re: minifig.co.uk

Liked your site was impressed keep up the good work. Craig (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Gatehouse with white tower

(...) I like the curvature of the whole model, especially the red portion of it. Too bad some of the pictures are reflecting and hard to see... :-( ... I remember seeing your Church at the Brickfest and usually complex models like that are more (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Why does everyone hate Witche's Windship ( Mini-Review of 6037)

I've seen no end of bad comments about this set, and I just can't understand why. I wouldn't say its a "great" set, but for a small set, it has a lot of great pieces, and I think the main model is kind of neat too. Given that you can pick it up for (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: minifig.co.uk

(...) James- I really like the guys up in the corner who are zooming and wooshing. Neat! A very nice-looking site. -Marc (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Why does everyone hate Witche's Windship ( Mini-Review of 6037)

(...) snippage (...) snippage I agree absolutely. I have multiple copies. Some I bought for the equivalent of US$6 came with a Lego-supplied plastic parts carry container ! It may be the Willa the Witch fig or the slightly offbeat set idea that gets (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.reviews)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact