 Castle / 6760
    Re: Feedback on website wanted —Frank Filz
   (...) pages on the lineage page. (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Feedback on website wanted —Anne Sullivan
   That's the plan. :) I just figured I'd do it after all the castles are done since it'll be easier than updating that page every time I add a new castle. Thanks for the suggestion though, I'll make sure not to forget to do it. :) Thanks again, Anne (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)