 Castle / 675 (+5)
  Re: Gold/Silver Fig Crest? (was Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?)

(...) figs), (...) Juniorizing (...) I wonder if the metallic paint TLG uses now stands up to wear better than than the gold paint of yore. One of my big disappointments as an adult trader - trading figures to get a 'crossed axe' figure with gold (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Gold/Silver Fig Crest? (was Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?)

Oops, second reply, to lugnet.castle only -- (...) figs), (...) Juniorizing (...) Why do you say this? Metallic paint was used on the torsos as recently as the Dark Forest and Fright Knight sets. And I thought (although I don't have any with me to (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gold/Silver Fig Crest? (was Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?)

(...) Yes youre right, both gold and silver are used on the Ninja's, I only have three ninja figures (not my specialty), but I had a look and one has gold and two have silver detailing. Rachel :-) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Brown Ladders

(...) a (...) The brown ladder came in a bunch of late 80's/early 90's sets. I must have 20 of them. (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 1680

(...) Since I know my 1877 is still in it's box, I'm going to dig it out this weekend if I can find it easily.. for some reason I remember putting a fig in the "undercarriage" of the set, and it had to have come from the set because around that time (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact