 Castle / 6743
  Need Help to ID a Part

In a Lot that I received recently, I found 2 green hats that are identical to the black Witch hat and blue Majisto hat. I have looked through many catalogs trying to find which figs and sets these belong, but have been unable to find anything. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Need Help to ID a Part

I think the green ones were available in some freestyle sets in the late 90's (Timmy sets). -Rob. "Scott Runkle" <limerickpa@usa.net> wrote in message news:G3ztq6.766@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Need Help to ID a Part

(...) One comes in the 4128 Freestyle bucket. That is the only set/place I know of that it comes from. Sincerely, Tim (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Need Help to ID a Part

It also appears in the 'Classic Building Table Set': (URL) see this one frequently at Wal-Mart. Usually $19.99. Which is why I haven't bought one yet, even if it does have the green hat. :-) -Andy Lynch (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Need Help to ID a Part

(...) Cheers, Heather -- Heather Patey St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada Pirate Wench / Brick Detective (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)