 Castle / 6710 (+10)
  Re: End of the Underground?

Perhaps Lego will release movies sets that deal with discontinued theme's there are no new adventurers sets, they have been taken over by the movie theme. maybe there will be movie sets for rock raiders, (and maybe pirates and wild west and town but (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.underground, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4 new pics of Suz's stuff in NELUG display at TCS.

Sounds like something Hugh Heffner would make :-) (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  Re: ghost

Hi all, Thanks for the suggestions on the ghost part. I'll give them (KB) a shot. There is actually a KB liquidator close to where I live. BOO! Mark van 't Hooft Lugnet member 485 markslegoland@brickbay.com (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ghost

Hi all, Thanks for the suggestions on the ghost part. I'll give them (KB) a shot. There is actually a KB liquidator close to where I live. BOO! Mark van 't Hooft Lugnet member 485 markslegoland@brickbay.com (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4 new pics of Suz's stuff in NELUG display at TCS.

(...) A LEGO employee is probably a Monty Python fan, the Soccertruck also had this scene in the castle display: (URL) the top of the rightmost tower! Monty Python rules :-) "I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. That is why I am your king" "Look, (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  Figure from 6031 Fright Force

A quick question: what colour(s) are the legs of the mounted knight in <set:6031 Fright Force>? I'm cleaning up some inventories and can't tell from the picture. Thanks, Heather -- Heather Patey St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada Pirate Wench / Brick (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Figure from 6031 Fright Force

(...) Black belt, dark gray legs. -- Pawel (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4 new pics of Suz's stuff in NELUG display at TCS.

(...) "Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!" "Be quiet!" "You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!" "Shut up!" "Why, if I (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4 new pics of Suz's stuff in NELUG display at TCS.

Thanks Dave, I was feeling a bit incomplete after that. I need to go and buy MP&THG because my VCR ate my copy :^( ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  New Castle LEGOs

Does anyone know when Lego #4816,4817,4818,and 4819 come out? I've looking for them for a long time but I cannot find them anywhere. I checked the database and it said they were released in 2000 so that they should be somethere around the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact