 Castle / 6686
    FEAR ME! —Anthony Sava
   Visit my site, lest the dreaded fibblesnork come and eat you alive! MWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!! (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: FEAR ME! —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) -- Pawel (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: FEAR ME! —Anthony Sava
   (...) If you already visited it through post #6637, then you'll see nothing new, otherwise yes, it's been heavily updated. I even sent a lot (but evidently not all) of my pages through a spell check :) --Anthony (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)