 Castle / 6643
    How common are foals? —David Simmons
   Greetings all, I recently picked up Paradisa set # 6404 Carriage Ride at my local consignment shop, mainly because it had a small brown foal in addition to the larger standard horse in black. I've never seen this smaller version before and was (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: How common are foals? —Frank Filz
   (...) 6418 is the only other set I am aware of which has the foal. They should be slightly common since 6404 is a small set, but I don't think I've ever seen one being auctioned without being part of a 6404 or 6418 set. Frank (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)