 Castle / 6610 (+5)
  Re: Wheels in medieval Japan

I got in on this string a bit late so if I repeat what someone else said I apologize. I was an Asian History major in college and I must say that one of the best movies depicting medevil era Japan is the Movie "Shogun" by James Clavell (spelling?). (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wheels in medieval Japan

I loved the book Shogun. I've read it a few times, it is very enjoyable. A glimpse into a very different culture and time period from my own. I also remember that there is a short comparison to life in medieval Europe, through Blackthorne's thoughts (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Order Chrome sets from Shop@Home

Thanks for your detail information. I must act now to order the sets :> The Adventurer and Soccer also sounds nice, thanks you Steve! (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: pics of my castle's new church...

(...) Frank, Where's your index page at? I want to browse through it... Matt (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The beginnings of my gallery

Where is the head from on Marythe1? Cool figs! Thanks for posting! Tamy (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact