 Castle / 6595 (+5)
  Re: Wheels in medieval Japan

Along this line of question, what other weapons were used in fuedal japan? I always add armies to the castle series (european, but I have never prepped an army for the ninjas. I have plenty of figures to make an army, I just haven't done it because (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wheels in medieval Japan

(...) I haven't seen it yet myself, but from what I hear Akira Kurosawa's "Ran" is far and away the best movie for medieval Japanese battles. While ninjas had every kind of bizarre weapon you could think of, traditional armies had a very basic (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wheels in medieval Japan

I actually have already visited your Nagateppo site through Brik Wars. I have already gathered ideas from your battle...excellent weapons! (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More Pics....

(...) Wow, what kind of a material did you print onto to get those custom decals? I need some for a custom fig I wanna do. I also xposted this to build.minifigs <<KM>> (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  The beginnings of my gallery

(URL) everyone, please check out my Brickshelf gallery, I'll be updating it constantly in the next few days. I know there's not much now, I'll get lots of pics of the dragon tonite, and post character backgrounds tomorrow hopefully. LMKWYT! <<KM>> (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact