 Castle / 6586
    Re: Uneven coloring in chrome shields from 4819 —René Hoffmeister
   (...) Das ist richtig, ich habe 60x #4819 gekauft, in jedem Set ist das Schild so. Viele Grüße, René www.1000steine.de (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Uneven coloring in chrome shields from 4819 —Paul Ferguson
   60 sets! Now there's dedication to the cause. Meanwhile, I've called Consumer Affairs (US), and the answer is that their "test" model there has the same marking pattern, so apparently it's intentional. (The representative actually put me on hold in (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)