 Castle / 6585 (+5)
  Re: Uneven coloring in chrome shields from 4819

I bought one of each (4816-19) the other day. 4819 had it's correct instructions, but it did have the funny shield too. I haven't decided if I am going to call up Consumer Affairs and complain or just let it be. -Jason Spears (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Uneven coloring in chrome shields from 4819

(...) Das ist richtig, ich habe 60x #4819 gekauft, in jedem Set ist das Schild so. Viele Grüße, René www.1000steine.de (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome HTO sets found in store

Milwaukee, WI: another KB Toy Works has 4816-4819 at $5.99. (68xx Greenfield Av shopping plaza in West Allis to be precise.) They also had the Soccer bits.* I'm impressed with the contents of each one. I'm partial to the ptyuriges (sp?) in 4817 (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Uneven coloring in chrome shields from 4819

The shield-void looks like it is intentional. There's a kind of screen printing pattern around it. (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Wheels in medieval Japan

I was thinking about adding a village to my medieval Japanes countryside today when a thought occurred to me. Did they have any land vehicles at all? I can't seem to remember ever seeing a medieval Japanese cart or chariot. Everything is carried (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact