 Castle / 6581
    Re: Order Chrome sets from Shop@Home —Stephen Bishop
   I ordered mine yesterday. They had all but 4819 in stock, and they hadn't gotten in yet. I assume they will be getting it later. On a side note they did have some pretty cool Adventurer (#5911 through 5914) and Soccor (#3412 through 3414). The (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Order Chrome sets from Shop@Home —Fei Yue
   Thanks for your detail information. I must act now to order the sets :> The Adventurer and Soccer also sounds nice, thanks you Steve! (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)