 Castle / 6571
6570  |  6572
Subject:
Will we be seeing Castle Accessories soon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 22:55:04 GMT

Will we be seeing Castle Accessories soon?

And if so will they be available at Shop At Home?  Another few questions
still linger on...will new castle sets be introduced sometime in 2001? If
so, then when? Will TLC ever decide to pre-release information about
upcoming products, such as set theme or ideas?  Will TLC move to take
advantage of Lugnet as a forum for discussing constructive opinions from
LEGO users about future products?  Could TLC and its customers form a
partnership that would lead to better set designs and higher satisfaction
with its products?

I could go on forever...but is anyone really listening?

Rich