 Castle / 6558
  you are not going to like what I got for AU$13.00

6 medium old space wheels 1 white horse 1 black falcon torso 1 blue legs with black hips 1 head with line beard, moustache & bangs 1 old caged type knights helment in black 1 blue 2 clip saddle 1 red 3 feather plume 1 dk grey lance 1 dk grey sword (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: you are not going to like what I got for AU$13.00

(...) Sounds quite nice to me! If you don't want it I'll take it off your hands........ :^) Naturally I prefer it to be ME to find such a deal but a cool FOTW by a Lugnetter is always nice, better you than the "unwashed" masses :^) Mike (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

I got a miscellaneous parts set on eBay for a few bucks that had two pitchforks! (in addition to some old-style capes and classic space figs) -- Paul Davidson Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:39F946BD.6C3EBC....com.au... (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)