 Castle / 655 (+5)
  Re: Gold/Silver Fig Crest? (was Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?)

(...) ~ maybe not in castle theme, but the recent ufo and insectoid series had silver and gold printed detailing not only on the torso pieces, but on the legs and heads as well... i just looked at my crusader 'fig from #6077 (assembled right in (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gold/Silver Fig Crest? (was Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?)

(...) The "robot" minifig(s) have gold/silver printing on them. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bullboys, Moomen, or Longhorns?

(...) I don't know if anyone has said this yet, but what about the name of Marshall University's team, The Thundering Herd? Marshall is where Randy Moss played, BTW. It's in wild, wonderful West Virginia. -Marc Nelson Jr. (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  3-pc feather/plume set in GREEN ???

Did LEGO ever produce the three-piece feather/plume wheel in _Green_? If so, in what set was it included? I've gotten the plumes in White, Red, Blue, and Yellow. I've also seen the plumes in Black (but I never got a set myself with Black plumes). (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Two female minifigs in castle 2000?

In the new 2000 catalog there appear to be two female minifigs in castle set 6091. Beside the maiden minifig it looks like one of the knights is female also! If you look closely at the face of the knight with red legs just to the right of the king (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact