 Castle / 6495 (+5)
  Three words: white maiden's cap

I'd be willing to shell out $20 or more just for this piece. It's old, rare, and not likely to appear again in that color anytime soon. Dave David Jolley <Trapnet2@aol.com> wrote in message news:G2xCEo.GKr@lugnet.com... (...) this (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  MOC weapons

Hi everyone, I thought I'd ask the castle and space crowd: If I were to get a small number of MOC figure acessories designed and injection molded, what would be good ideas for the accessories/weapons/tools? These would be compatible with minifig (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The countdown begins... teaser pictures

(...) Thanks, though I'm out of ideas, I'm sure I'll come up with a few more. (...) Yes sir, took a nail file to it. I didn't take all that much off, in fact you can barely notice when the spear is by itself. (...) Mostly I'm proud of my ancient (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Hmm...

Somebody recentl (I think) posted a picture with a rather unique way of using palm fronds to create a tree. I remember seeing it, and thinking, "I like that! I must come back and look at it again in the future!", however I neglected to bookmark it. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC weapons

(...) Batleths are cool. I would like to see a lego batleth. Rick (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact