 Castle / 6481
    Re: New sets for 2001... finally (Pictures) —Mohan Visvesvaran
   (...) There might be no new castle sets but the new aliens look like they will make pretty nifty lizardmen.Star Wars as usual make pretty good parts packs.The new Bionicle also looks organic enough to make a pretty good monster to terrorize your (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New sets for 2001... finally (Pictures) —Sean Forbes
   (...) I second the Lizard-man suggestion. Even through they have a Battle Droid-like body, I'm sure something can be worked out. I can't wait as I've been contemplaing how to make a good lizard-head. I also agree with the thought that the latest (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)