 Castle / 6450
    375/6075 castle requires knights to move in —Nathaniel Cross
   Hi, I've got a complete 375 castle but no knights or instructions. Is there anyone out there who'd be willing to sell or trade either of these? I appreciate how rare these are and am willing to pay a good price. Thanks for reading, Nathaniel (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)