 Castle / 6428
    Re: New Pictures on Brickshelf of a Medival Fortified town —Pawel Nazarewicz
   I have tried to get in touch with her but I can't seem to find her e-mail, and I haven't seen her post to the newsgroup. Any ideas? -- Pawel (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New Pictures on Brickshelf of a Medival Fortified town —James Brown
     (...) (URL) this is nice work. James (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New Pictures on Brickshelf of a Medival Fortified town —Nathan McDowell
   Christina is a member of Wamalug and Lugnet (#226) and one of my buddies =). She brought most of the castle sets people saw at Brickfest earlier this year, but that hardly scratches the surface, she's just about Castle complete... a really hefty (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)